Re: Sean Meldrum Returns..

From: svieth@ameritech.net
Date: Tue May 19 1998 - 14:03:06 EDT

> I had a ride in the RPM Dakota. Scott Vieth was driving mine.
> That's why what little hair I got left is gray.

It was the only way for *you* to hear the exhaust on
*your* truck. I suppose you could have put a brick
on the go pedal and then ran after the truck but I've
heard that can get pricey. :^)

I never knew what my truck sounded like until someone
else drove it when I was standing outside. It's a totally
different sound than what you get in the cab. My Gibson
cat-back carries all the noise to the back of the truck
and sticks it in the face of Rustangs that I'm passing.

As you can probably tell, I did *not* graduate from
the "Sean P. Meldrum 'Run 36 Inches of
Pipe Down from the Manifolds and Dump Her Out
Under the Cab' School of Exhaust System Design".
I attended a rival school called "Run Pipe Allll
the Way to the End and Then Some" School of
Mufflering.

;^)

> Hey Scott, we will have to do that again. By Wednesday night
> I will have a brand new modified A500 Automatic trans (again).
> Lunched it a week ago Saturday. Give you the nasty
> details via private e:mail later. Maybe you and Sean were
> right; I should have got a 5-speed.

Hell, by now you could have had them build a 6-spd
for you (Z28 or Vette style tranny). :^)

> Got to go rob a bank now....

You wouldn't be in that predicament if you would have
checked the "Optional Tire Squealin' and Ass Kickin' Package
(TS-AK01)" on your original order form. The TS-AK01
includes the 22 gal fuel tank, skinny-ass Wranglers, and
the MIGHTY FIVE-SPEED TRANMISSION OF
RUSTANG SQUISHIN!

Good luck with your rebuild. :^)

-Scott :^)

p.s. Besides, running through the gears make the
'honey' in the passenger seat get all giggly and friendly.... ;^)

"No, Homer, very few cartoons are broadcast live. It's a
terrible strain on the illustrator's wrist."