Re: Re: Just will not start sometimes??

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Wed May 20 1998 - 00:44:16 EDT

Well I dont think that is the promblem. I have reset the computer about 3
times and every time it doesnt show the code 42 right away but after driving
it alittle the computer picks up the code 42 so i dont think that is the
problem i hope. I guess it is going to come down to me bringing it in to
the dealer just hope whatever it is doesnt cost and arm and a leg. Thanks
for all the help anyway guys if anyone comes up with any other suggestions
please post them i am open to anything.
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net