High-Flow Intakes/Show season fever

From: DICEMAN469 (DICEMAN469@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed May 20 1998 - 11:18:14 EDT

      I've noticed lately alot of the guys on the list have been discussing
free-flow ait filters. Anyone have any input on brands, price, where to get
it, etc?? I got the exhaust already but have been stalling on the intake due
to a huge system overhaul I've recently initiated. I'm getting this truck
ready for the show season now that it's getting warmer. This past weekend's
agenda was adjusting the performance of the suspension (the back was a little
too sluggish in the turns for my taste) and I worked on the brakes as well.
Now I'm working on the system ,starting with the purchase of 2 Kicker 12"
Isobaric subwoofers that will be bandpassed through from the bed to the cab. I
don't think it'll be done before Englishtown, but I'm going to try!!
      Back to the intakes, after the filter I was thinking of freeing up some
airflow in the intake manifold, MPI have any for the V6?? If so, is it an
advance exchange?? I want to install it over a weekend and I'd hate to have to
remove the old one to send it in before the new one is sent. Any info is
appreciated.

And for those going to Englishtown, watch out!! The Vipertruck is coming
through!!

Austin