Re: Re: synth oil claims

From: Amosil (Amosil@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed May 20 1998 - 12:48:56 EDT

I have run synthetics since 1990 in my Dak LE 3.9L and I get 24 mpg on the
Hiway and 15 - 18 around town. Other than a broken torque converter coupling
I have'nt had an oil related problem in 217K mi. I change my oil once a year
and the filter every six months. Trans fluid and filter is changed every
35000 mi. Differential fluid changed every 60000 mi. This is just my two
cents on the subject but I will never go back to regular oil in any of my
vehicles.