'95 Dak 4sale in Tampa

From: AJRoss50 (AJRoss50@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu May 21 1998 - 21:16:21 EDT

Hey guys, my brother is selling his Dak (needed something with a trunk) and I
told him I would help. Its nothing fancy, but its VERY clean with only 36k
miles and has the balance of the extended warranty left on it. Here are the
specs: 95 Sport reg. cab, short bed, Blue/grey, 2.5L, 5spd, a/c, ps, pb,
airbag, bedliner, tinted windows, bench seat, floor mats, K&N drop in. He
also has some 15x7 American Racing (AR-136 I think??) wheels on BFG T/A
235/60/15 tires that have very low miles that he might part with for the right
price. He is asking $9k for the truck but will probably come down. If you
want the phone #, email me back.

Thanks alot,

Alex
97 CC Sport V8 5spd