Re: DML:Eibach Springs attn: Mike

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu May 21 1998 - 21:05:58 EDT

I dunno if Bilstein makes em' for a lowered application. I know they make
em' for the stock height. Check out www.bilstein.com, they list part
numbers. I think Advance Auto carries them. I need shocks, but I don't
wanna' have to get new shocks now, then get new ones later when I put the
slam on. Do you think I can use the factory shocks with a 2/3 drop? If
so, it's bilstein all the way. OH! BTW- Bell Tech makes a performance
Nitro Drop. I don't remeber what it's called. Check out
www.belltechcorp.com and they are on there. Supposed to work like those
Edelbrock AIS shocks.... may be worth checking out!
-later
-mike sykes
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com
88, V6, LE, 3.55, AUTO-

"you never know just how you look through other peoples' eyes..."

On Wed, 20 May 1998 23:56:29 EDT DICEMAN469 <DICEMAN469@AOL.COM> writes:

> I bought them from sport truck direct along with the rest of the
>suspension. I have a '95, so I have the same frame as you and they
>should fit
>right on that puppy!! Let me know how those shocks handle though, I
>got the
>nitro-drops and I'm starting to look for better ones.
>
>Austin
>Vipertruck

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]