RE: RE: RE: service manuals (Steve)

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Thu May 21 1998 - 23:27:17 EDT

I haven't seen a third party manual for the DAK, but I did have a Hanes
manual for my Spirit. I would have to say that there isn't a
comparison. I think that the CC manual is very informative. Most of
the stuff I would never use, but I like to have as much info as I can
get.

I would get a second opinion on this, but I am probably not to far off.
The CC manual had everything in it, including wiring diagrams. It was
as think as three Hanes manuals.

Glenn Ayotte

Data overload, Data overload............