1990 Dakota Convertible For Sale

From: pennington@compuserve.com
Date: Thu May 21 1998 - 23:36:46 EDT

Hello Everyone......

My Name is Roy Pennington and I am a Dakota-holic.

Actually... I just received an email and thought I should post it here. Read On.....

>From Sender: SMoserR@aol.com
>
>I have a red 1990 Convertible Sport with 64,000 original miles on it.
>It is for sale. Still has remainder of Chrysler's Maximum Customer Care Plus
>warranty until September of 1998. Transferable.
>Excellent condition.
>Dealer wants to give $3,000 for it on trade for new vehicle. I thought he was
>joking.
>Difficult to find anyone who knows anything about them.
>I live in Northern Colorado and have seen a black one on the Interstate from
>time
>to time.

>Any work done to the vehicle has been done professionally. I do my own oil
>changes and lube. "Service Engine" light came on at 60,000 miles and don't
>know how to shut off. Any ideas??

I'm starting a Dakota Convertible Registry so he sent this to me.
I'm also sending it to everyone I have on a list looking for a Dakota Convertible.
If you can help him out please do! Thanks In Advance.

Regards,
Roy Pennington
1990 Dak Convertible, 4x4, White, V6
pennington@compuserve.com