Re: Lakewoods

From: Sean_Meldrum@ittauto.com
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 07:14:52 EDT

>I would like to point out that any traction bar should be mounted so that
the
>snubber contacts the spring eye, not the leafs. <snip> Just have to get
off my ass and do >it!!!

     Brad is right on the money here. Leavin' 'em contacting the spring
itself is not real good for it. I've got the same project on my 'to-do'
list Brad. I was lookin'at 'em tho and I think they can be more easily
modified to simply slide forward the additional amount Might require
drillin' into the lower U-bolt plate of the leaf spring tho.

     For anyone that's having bad wheelhop the Lakewoods work extremely
well.

*** 97 RPM Dakota - 14.98 @ 91.76 *** http://surf.to/real-per4mance ***

sean meldrum
Email @ Home: spm@c3net.net