Re: Keyless/Factory alarm

From: Jeff Lee (jlee@atlanta.nsc.com)
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 09:01:28 EDT

Amanda wrote:

> At 10:36 AM 5/21/98 -0500, you wrote:
> >I heard someone say you can have the doors lock automatically when you
> >start moving. I ordered the keyless entry and the factory alarm
> >system in my 98 Sport.
> >Does anyone know what options can be programmed into this system?
> >Also is there programming to be done on the auto trans (318) to
> >improve shift or does one still need a shift kit to do that?
> >Jim Miller
> >Waco, Tx
> >Waiting (gotta be soon) :-)
> >

> >They do lock automatically.
>
> Tony

I have a 98 sport with the keyless entry/power locks but no alarm. My
doors do not lock automatically until my finger presses lock button ;).
I've never heard of an auto-lock feature on the Daks, is this something
new or only associated with the alarm system? My minivan automatically
locks the doors @15mph, so I am familiar with the feature.

jeff
98 rc 4x2 v8 5spd 3.55sg flares fipk