Re: Don't Hack That Top Hose!

From: James Henry (James_Henry@willbros.com)
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 09:56:14 EDT

Do you think this would be the same radiator hose that is also on the 5.9L R/T's?

-james
RC R/T

>>> <RAS*002@worldnet.att.net> 05/21 7:41 PM >>>
  I just discovered that there is an upper radiator hose that will allow
proper clearance for a 14" open-element air cleaner. Check out NAPA
hose #8677 designed to fit a '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 liter. I got
one for $11.20. I haven't installed it yet, I'm still waiting on the
(back-ordered) 180? thermostat.

  I did check the clearance over the A/C lines with a piece of 2x4, and
there is no interference with the hood or hood pad.

  Later,

   Russ Selkirk

--
NOTE:   Anti-Spam Address! Please