Re: Gas mileage

From: Rekker21 (Rekker21@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 11:28:13 EDT

<< What have you done to the 360,performance wise >>

Tony, everything thats been done to the 360 is off of the 318! Sad to say, I
haven't had the funds to do what I want. But I have true duals on it, some
homemade intake work, K&N, Im still finishing my hood, costume scoops, (I use
to work at a fab shop) when thats done Im gonna make a mold and a glass hood.
Thats it to the Motor, I have a 4.10 SG in back. Its pretty much stock for
now though.
Eric