Re: Don't Hack...(Hey, Sean!)

From: Dkota4by4 (Dkota4by4@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 11:55:58 EDT

I installed a 14X3 inch last night (nice improvement over the 10"). I used a
Mr Gasket #9793 and a K&N E-1650 filter. The only problem l see is that is
rest (doesn't crimp or press down on) the upper rad. hose. I don't see any
problems with it and I am planning to leave it that way for now. If I see any
wear problems, I will post them. I have approx. 1/2" clearance from the
firewall and don't see any problems there. If anyone is interested, l will
take some pics this afternoon and post them. I admit it is a tight fit, but
there is a noticable power gain even over the 10".

Russ
FABM Hitch Python
Rhino