Re: Don't Hack...(Hey, Russ!)

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 17:03:08 EDT

  Russ sent some pics to the list, but they were rejected by majordomo
because they were too big. Anyone wishing to see them can do so at:

   http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/ATTACHMENTS/

  I think maybe that's what I'll do from now on... If someone wants
to show a picture "to the list" and doesn't have a web page of their
own, you can attach it via e-mail and send it to me;
(stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu) I'll post it at the above URL. There
will be a seperate directory for each person (the name of the directory
will be the same as the e-mail address of the person who sent the
attachment) Anyone who wants to see it can, then after a while
(a couple of weeks maybe?) I'll just delete them.

 Here's the text from Russ' posts:

On Fri, 22 May 1998, Dkota4by4 wrote:

> Here is one more pic that l took. This one shows how the filter rest on the
> rad. hose. If these don't come out for anyone, or if anyone would like to see
> any particular angle, please let me know. I will be more than happy to take
> some and send them off the list.

[...]
>Here is one more pic that l took. This one shows how the filter rest on the
>rad. hose. If these don't come out for anyone, or if anyone would like to see
>any particular angle, please let me know. I will be more than happy to take
>some and send them off the list.
>
>Russ
>97 4X4 318 CC
>Rhino FABM Python Hitch 160

                                              -Jon-

  | DoD# 1038, EAA# 518210, NMA# 117376, USUA# A46209, RP-SEL |
  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (15.34@89.10), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |