Re: I'm Back!

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@laker.net)
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 22:17:13 EDT

> i bought a house in january and used the da to move my stuff, the truck
> didnt live up to my expectations on its ability to >>
>
> Thats funny!! I bought a house in january too! I moved every piece of
> furniture in it and had no problems!! In fact, I even beat a lazy 98 GT
> while I had my daughters mattres and the love seat in back!! Sorry
excuse for
> a trader!!

the way i move things, it idnt fit the bill for me. now my powerwagon has
an 8 foot nbed on it and can haul anything i want to.

and my mustang runs 14.43@94.40 mph. best i ever saw in my dakota was
15.60@85.40 mph with drag radials. not to mention that pesky 115 speed
limiter wasnt very rieldny in times of the need for speed whereas i've gone
140 mph in my mustang and it was still pulling, but i slowed down cause the
road got bumpy.

so dont knock me because i got rid of my dakota. they are great trucks. and
they are worth the money. but sometimes people buy a vehicle that doesnt
suit them. you dont see single men driving around in old volvo station
wagons do you?

my point: the dakota wasnt the vehicle for me. i now own 3 vehicles. i
gotta have one of each or im not happy, i have my mustang to tool around
in, i have my truck to haul tuff and have fun in the mud. and i ave my
demon which im still working on to be my race car.

so be nice:) im not on here to start a war or anything, i still know ALOT
about dakotas and dodges, so cut me some slack.

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://www.laker.net/moparman
'98 Mustang GT 14.43@94.40