Re: Re: whoopin on Mustangs

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@laker.net)
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 22:35:21 EDT

> Whooped on a rustang today........what slugs.

in know what you mean, i have raced alot of mustangs, and i own one:)

but there are fast ones and there are slow ones, and then there are people
that can drive and cant drive, any mustang can run in the 14's with a good
drive. a bad driver in a stang will run 15.10-15.3's in the 1/4

my first time out bone stock in my '98 4.6l 5 speed gt with 3.27 gears i
ran a 14.60@94.04 mph

after my h-pipe i ran 14.43@94.40 mph

i put an aluminum driveshaft in too, but now i have traction problems. but
i mounted my drag radials from my DAK on a set of rims for the stang, but
they're an inch taller than stock. so i slowed back down to 14.62 with drag
radials. but with 3.73's, im sure i can hit a 14.0

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://www.laker.net/moparman
'98 Mustang GT 14.43@94.40