RE: RE: Englishtown shows (Attn: DiceMan)

From: Walter Felix (Walter_Felix@classic.msn.com)
Date: Sat May 23 1998 - 08:05:55 EDT

Austin,
        I ran into that guy with the Shelby Dakota from the pike. He hung around the
Dunkin Donuts by McDonalds. I think his name is Chris. Anyhow, he said he was
going to NJ as well. Dude put a big dollar paint job on his truck. I took
a couple of quick pictures.

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219/shelby1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219/shelby2.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219/shelby3.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219/shelby4.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219/shelby5.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219/shelby6.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219/shelby7.jpg

I took these pictures a couple of months ago, a few weeks after he picked it
up from the body shop. He's repainted the front bumper the same color as the
body since then. Truck looks real sharp.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
88' Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219