Performance shop needs 97-98 dak

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Sat May 23 1998 - 04:13:33 EDT

There is a very good performance parts design company in Fair Play
South Carolina called
ATR (advanced technology research) who makes many good performance
products for a limited range of veichles. I bought many parts for the
Syclone I used to own. They manifacture in house performance exhaust
systems, cold air intake systems, fuel injection products, etc. They
specialize in Syclone/Typhoones, Turbo TransAms, Grand Nationals, and
have recently began offering custom built stainless steel exhaust
systems and clod air systems for Impalla SS, 5.0 Mustangs,
Firebird/Camero, and recently added Dodge trucks. They do offer 3"
catback systems for 95 Dakota V8 as well as large y pipe (they call it
down pipe). I ask them about 97-98 Dak V8 and they said they would
like to offer a kit for them but they dont have an example truck to
measure and test on. If anyone has a 97-98 Dak V8 (maybe even a V6)
and you are located within driving distance of Fair Play Sc. You might
contact them and maybe get a free system if you loan your truck to
them as a guiena pig. If I wasn't in Texas and too far away I would
do it. I didn't ask if they would give me a free system but someome
should give them a call and find out. Their mufflers are made by them
and come in 2.5 and 3" pipe sizes, in oval and round shapes and in 13
and 15" lenghts. They build them in aluminized steel and stainless
steel. Their mufflers are flow tested and shown to be 99.9 as free
flowing as a straight pipe. (they are not extremely loud either)
Jim Miller
Waco, Tx
Still Waiting for Dak