Re: Paint chipping

From: Hoopgj (Hoopgj@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun May 24 1998 - 14:19:58 EDT

I have also noticed the paint chipping on my 96. The paint seems to be coming
off only on the flats of mine. I asked the local dealership about it, and
they sternly replied that I have to prove that they arent stone chips. Now
how in the hell am I supposed to do that? To make matters worse, my Dak is
black, so it looks like it is starting to get white freckles. I just keep
running around it with touchup paint, but as all who have tried this know it
doesnt look very good upclose.
George
96 Sport 15.44@88.44