Re: DML:whose truck is it anyway?

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Sun May 24 1998 - 04:17:51 EDT

Jim Miller wrote;
When I go to buy parts I don't want the parts jockey's opinion unless I ask
for it!
If the persons gives me trouble I remind him (her) its my truck not theirs
and I was working on cars before they were even born.(most of the time).
I've been working on race cars since 1963. I think I know what I need!