R/T Spotted in PA

From: Joe Dille (joe@dille.montgomery.pa.us)
Date: Sun May 24 1998 - 22:26:27 EDT

Hi,

FWIW I saw a R/T at the Sands Brothers Dodge Dealer In Quakertown PA, which is
about 45 miles notrh of Philadelphia/

Black
Club Cab
A/C
Auto :-(
Buckets
13 mpg city 18 mpg Hwy
AM/FM/Cass/CD
Mist Gray interior On sale for memorial day $21,679

The truck looks real sharp. The tires and wheels look like a million bucks
and cost considerably less! I parked my 98 CC Black Sport next to it to check
for differences. The front was 1 to 1.5" lower, and the back was 1/2" higher
than my sport. The drive shaft was a mutha. It looked like an aluminum light
pole. The bumpers were gloss black instead of the satin black on the sport.
A very nice ride.

Drive Safe,

Joe Dille

Telford PA USA