Re: Throttle body mods

From: WM96 (WM96@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 25 1998 - 14:09:02 EDT

<<Boy am I glad too see there are others out there who aren't afraid to do a
little polishing and porting. It is really simple and so much fun! Yeah, the
wife can be a bit concerned about us. Mine has learned to stay out of the
garage unless she hears some screaming....:-) Now it looks like you are ready
to pick up some heads and start on them!

Gene in Houston

        Someone should do a web page describing the process. I think I have the
balls to do the mod, but I don't have the know-how.

Will