Re: 5.9L swap in New York

From: Christopher J. Lang (langcj@polaris.clarkson.edu)
Date: Mon May 25 1998 - 19:09:43 EDT

They have a check list that they go aver to do the inspection everytime
i've
had somthing inspected they spend about 2 minutes or less doing it. I've
even found some places that dont even pop the hood. You can probably ask
an
inspection shop for the checklist i dont see why they wouldnt give it to
you. My friend actually found a place that just gave him the sticker and
didnt even look at his truck...

Chris Lang