Re: Re: Throttle body mods (via Digest) (Att George)

From: Hoopgj (Hoopgj@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon May 25 1998 - 20:40:15 EDT

They polished it, teflon coated it, flush mounted the fastners, and feathered
the blades.
As for the computer, all I did was drop the neg. lead for a couple hours, and
let the OBD2 relearn the parameters. The lower end and midrange torque are
incredible.
As I said before, this single mod droped me 2tenths in the qtr. I have the
time slips from before and after. If anyone wants to see them I will scan and
send to your mail
George
STILL TRYING TO FIND MP'S OBD2 FOR THE 96