Re: Shelby I.D. Numbers

From: Rekker21 (Rekker21@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue May 26 1998 - 22:05:04 EDT

<< That's a great idea, but who do you send the VIN to? I'm still working on
 something, not sure how it will turn out though.

Sorry, I think you lost me there! What do you need to send the VIN for? If
you want to know what number your Shelby is check the VIN tag at the base of
your windshield on the IP! If you need that translated into English!! ( The
VIN ) then call the dealer with the VIN and they will translate for you
Eric K