Re: 5.9L swap in New York

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue May 26 1998 - 22:31:45 EDT

<< Finally, another person out there that doesnt like NOS. Everybody I know
 keeps telling me to put my baby on the bottle, but she is only 2 1/2 years
 old. I have seen too many bottlefeeders on the track go up in a cool blaze
of
 glory >>

Any of them stock equipment with a proper installation and proper use ? Check
with NOS on their sight for frequently asked questions and then call them if
any doubts. The bottom line according to them is do it by the instructions and
you'll be OK. I have taken their advice and now on my 3rd year of running it
with no problems yet. I'm not saying that no problems could happen, when your
racing the rigs anything is possible problems can and will occur but the NOS
is of little concern compared to other concerns. Cost per performance gain
Nitrous is very hard to beat if beatable at all for the money spent.

Bill