Re: Re: DML Digest V3 #834

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue May 26 1998 - 22:31:39 EDT

<< Bill!! Pick a time and a track, any 5spd with a half decent driver can
 whoop a slush box!! Just give me time to fix my shifter!!!!LOL See ya!
  Eric K!! >>

You been talkin to Jon ? I still can't figure out why all these suped up rigs
run autos if the 5speeds are so much better ? Seems though they would want all
the performance they could get, I don't know I gots to be missing something
but it's not the shifts...

Bill