Re: Blown fuses

From: MT Mafia (mtmafia2@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 26 1998 - 22:41:46 EDT

Tony,
I had the same problem with my 97. Took it to the dealer and they
found that it was the drivers seat belt buckle was shorting out.
Apparantly it is on the guage cluster circuit. I would be just
driving down the road when my cluster would go dead-as if I turned off
the ign. switch. Anyway, I would try unplugging the connector at the
seat belt buckle (under the seat) and see if it does it anymore. Good
luck!

==

           Rick Mangold (mtmafia2@yahoo.com)
         '97 Dakota CC 5.2 4x4 3.92 antispin, A/T
 All options except 6x9 mirrors (anyone want to trade?)
        MONTANA...FEAR is our only speed limit!!!