Re: Sticking throttle

From: Rekker21 (Rekker21@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue May 26 1998 - 23:03:26 EDT

<< Any way, what it came down to is the factory dropped an extra air cleaner
 retainer bolt and it was laying on the throttle linkage and jamming it up.
 just kind of funny that it took 20,000 miles and 6 months to happen.
 luckily nothing happend to the truck. Had I crashed the truck, the bolt would
have went
 flying and everyone would have said I was crazy when I said the throttle
stuck. >>

Wow Nick! Thats crazy! Two things; One: The dealerships are the reason why
so many people wont by CC products, and you found out why! Two: your right
about what would probably happen if you crashed! Than God you found it before
it was to late! I hope the rest of your times with the Dak are great!
Eric K