Re: Re: new member, 98 R/T

From: Sean_Meldrum@ittauto.com
Date: Wed May 27 1998 - 14:22:57 EDT

>Hey ho,
>My dakota list newbie situation is already showing up. whats an FABM? I
>dont think Ive got one on any of my other cars. Hmmmm.

     Hey Bruce...welcome aboard man! Donny was right....after ya get some
miles on the truck it'll really loosen up.

FABM is an FIPK clone (K&N Filtercharger Injection Performance Kit). Which
is basically a chrome open element air cleaner in place of the stock air
hat. You'd need to keep your box intact I'd imagine so you could swap back
for emissions inspections. I don't have the dough to apply for emmisions
cert's...heh heh.

Jon....what would the URL be for the FABM installation page on the DML
site?

And welcome aboard to you too Bill! As I so rudely left it out in my
response to your nitrous post. 8^)

****** 97 RPM Dakota - 14.98 @ 91.76 ******

sean meldrum
Email @ Home: spm@c3net.net