Re: Upper Hose...Mopar Air Cleaner...G-Tech???

From: Rekker21@AOL.COM
Date: Wed May 27 1998 - 20:00:36 EDT

<< Needless to say, I don't know how reliable this
 particular G-Tech will be.

                 Later,

                         Russ Selkirk

Russ, Im sure you know this but Ill through up my 2 cents, Just make sure your
Gtech is leveled out and everything should be fine. Also make sure youre on
level ground. When computing the HP did you put in the accurate weight of the
truck, and then add your own? Just curious, those things are pretty accurate
from what I could tell.
 Eric K