Re: new member Mopar stable

From: Rekker21@AOL.COM
Date: Wed May 27 1998 - 20:51:01 EDT

<< The 65 formula S is bone stock. I bought it N/K from a little old lady
 (actually her estate) from Pasadena with 45K on the clock. It came with
 factory air, power steering, commando V8 (all mechanical), radio delete
 (music hater?) and black center stripe on metallic gold. The paint is
 getting a little thin (after 33 years, lets see how the Dakota does). Thwe
 indash tach for 65 is pretty cool! with 2.64 gears in the back the 1/4 mile
 times are nothing to write home about, but I can really surprise porsche
 owners at freeway speeds. >>

Bruce, sounds awesome! Keep that one for the kids! Or you can adopt me!!
Thats not one Ill be able to afford, thats why I bought the Dak! Weekend
warrior, and daily driver!!
Bruce, ever hear of the guy from southfield Mi that back in 68 I think, was
towing a trailer with his wife in the pass seat. Pulled up to a light in his
Hemi Barracuda next to a younger guy in a hopped up camaro. The guy in the
camaro looked over at him with a smile on his face! When the light turned
"Go" they smashed it and all the camaro saw was the back of the trailer!!
That was in a Mopar Performance mag last summer! Awesome story! Anyhoo!
Welcome to the group!
Eric K