Re: PTM for '97s Attn: Scott Vieth

From: svieth@ameritech.net
Date: Wed May 27 1998 - 17:14:56 EDT

> Camaro Restoration Fund??? Hmmmm, maybe if it was a Hemi Dart!

If it was a Hemi Dart it'd be slower. I wanna go faster!!!
Ha ha ha!!

Plus, there's nothing cheaper to hotrod than a Chevy small block.

> Hypertech has historically produced products for GM. Is this their first
> endevor for Chrysler?

I believe their products for the '94-'96 Rams were their first
venture into performance parts for the Magnum engines.

> What's there e:Mail address? I will contact them
> for the details.

Fire up your favorite web browser and point it at:
http://www.hypertech-inc.com/

> By the way, did you receive my (long) private e:mail concerning the
> new Transmission and your invitation to Cookers? You hop a Jet
> and I'll by dinner and we will go for a ride.

Yes, I'll make it back to Motown sometime this summer. I gotta
wait for things to simmer down a little at work. They've got me
on a short leash while I clean up the mistakes made by the
previous goo-roos. It seems that good help is hard to find.
:^)

Hey, when I come over we can go looking for the body
of that Dak list member who wanted to visit "Dodge City"
in Warren. Maybe there will be some usable parts left
on his burned-out, shot-up Dakota.

-Scott "survived my tour of duty in Detroit Nam" Vieth

"No, Homer, very few cartoons are broadcast live. It's a
terrible strain on the illustrator's wrist."