Mopar air cleaner

From: MT Mafia (mtmafia2@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 28 1998 - 00:54:00 EDT

To the guys that have installed the Mopar perf. air cleaner: do you
know the part number and did the dealer have it in stock or did they
have to order it?
What part number K&N filter fits this assy.? Also is this a standard
"sheet metal" aair cleaner or is it the finned aluminum style like the
eldebrock 'signature' unit. Heading to the dealer on fri. to have some
warrany work done, truck needs ball joints already with only 22,000
miles on it. Anyway, thanks for any info you can give me.

==

           Rick Mangold (mtmafia2@yahoo.com)
         '97 Dakota CC 5.2 4x4 3.92 antispin, A/T
 All options except 6x9 mirrors (anyone want to trade?)
        MONTANA...FEAR is our only speed limit!!!