Re: First Drag Strip Experience!

From: Rekker21@AOL.COM
Date: Thu May 28 1998 - 15:56:47 EDT

<< Man I had a great time at the strip, but is there any medication I can take
 get rid of the constant thoughts of "man if I just did ?????, it would go a
 little faster". >>
 Sorry Rich! Youve been bitten by the worst bug of them all, The Strip Bug,
this little devil has a life long venom. Sorry to say, there is no antivenom
or any type of medication to cure your new disease! If you thought the mod
bug was bad, this son of a bitch only makes the mod bug worse! These two
devils are actually common cousins in the speed string of addictive demons.
However, there is one cure, although I've never met anyone with the guts to
try it. Its called, now brace yourself, it is a scary thought but not
dangerous unless you try it,,,,,,,,,
Geo Metro Convertable!!
Eric K