Re: excessive '97 box movement...

From: Joe Dille (joe@dille.montgomery.pa.us)
Date: Thu May 28 1998 - 22:20:47 EDT

Kevin,

Its all relative... The cab is mounted on rubber bushings, which are suposed
have a fair amount of give. The box is mounted directly to the frame. The
fram and box do have some give, but for the most part the cab is moving
around. When you look at the box from the cab it looks like the box is
moving. It is all relative.

Drive Safe,

Joe

>Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 16:50:55 EDT
>From: Rekker21@AOL.COM
>Subject: Re: DML: excessive '97 box movement...

><<
> DML'ers,
>
> The box on my '97 CC seems to move more than I would expect it to. If
> I just push on it, it doesn't seem to be noticably loose, but while
> driving it wiggles from side to side from just about any size bump in
> the road. I know there is supposed to be a small amount of give to
> it, but this just seems excessive. Anybody else notice this on their
> truck?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kevin
> '97 CC 3.9L Auto
>

>Kevin, first, how the hell does your mail end up at the bottom of the page?
>Second, that bed is just bolted to the frame isnt it? Check that out

Joe Dille

Telford PA USA
(joe@dille.montgomery.pa.us)