Re: Throttle body mods (via Digest)

From: jules (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Fri May 29 1998 - 01:31:17 EDT

Jarrod Pilone wrote:

 you just take it a few steps further.

no i think it is malling and since i sell a product 100% satisfaction
guaranteed it must be perfect. I have tried it and do not like the
results. some may not care there is a dif between machinist/tool& die
makers and gunsmiths as compared to those that use hammers... not to
mention that all may provide some gain... some better than others. i'd
welcome a short cut but to me this isn't it...

> i have seen a system that RC performance sells with a new intake and 1000
> cfm 4 barrell tbi. that looks wicked! not recommended for a stock engine
> tho. try a nice cam and maybe mill the heads and you should be making some
> nice ponies with that setup.

we don't offer it as it is a WOT app and i feel the stk tbi blade gives
better cfm on the street for most usage and so do my flow bench work...
but at WOT it should be great and it looks well made... the playing
field is ENORMOUS!

j/mpi