Re: Throttle Body (via digest)

From: Rekker21@AOL.COM
Date: Fri May 29 1998 - 05:06:32 EDT

<< .but would hate to mess one of these things up if they cost $$$... >>
$$$ isnt the point Russ, If you screw it up, not a biggie I guess, hey! I
might screw it up first! The pointe is, If I dont, then you benefit from it
with my old one. Then if you dont screw it up someone else will benefit from
your old one and so on. Obviously its gonna stop somewhere! If you screw up,
you dont loose any money and thats the pointe. I have an extra, so its not
costing me any, Im just trying to spread the wealth thats all.
  Do you want to set up some kind of shipping arrangement??
Eric K