Emerald Green Paint -Reply

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Fri May 29 1998 - 12:53:57 EDT

I have the same proble with my black '98. Damn it looks good when it's
clean, but that doesn't seem to last very long. One thing that helps a little
is the California Car Duster. It's not magic, but it does help.

Steve

>>> Chad <mcc@negia.net> 05/29/98 11:10am >>>
Around Christmas '97, I got my first Vehicle. (I'm 17)

Its a '95 Emerald Green Sport Club Cab with a V6.

I only have one problem with the truck. The color is great, the way it
looks like its dirty so fast isn't. Anyone have a solution to the
problem? Some way to make it look clean just a little bit longer?

I've waxed it. I haven't used any high dollar Polish.

Anyone have any ideas?

All information obtained will probably be posted on my webpage for other
Emerald Green owners to get an idea of how to make there truck look
cleaner too!

Thanks,
                Chad Clifton
                Webmaster - MiscInc