Re: '97: Plugs, wires, 'stat and cap

From: svieth@ameritech.net
Date: Fri May 29 1998 - 13:17:32 EDT

> Why do you plan on replacing all these ignition components on a 97?? Seems
> money could be better spent elsewhere ...
>
> once again, on a 97? .. seems alittle too early to me.

> ttyl
> patrick

1) I'm getting up on 25,000 miles. Probably time to look at new
plugs.

2) The factory wires on the '97s are known to be crappy from the
get-go. I want to make sure the wires and cap are up-to-snuff before
I make any other mods.

-Scott

"No, Homer, very few cartoons are broadcast live. It's a
terrible strain on the illustrator's wrist."