Re: Throttle Body, pictures

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri May 29 1998 - 21:31:10 EDT

<< Sounds like a good idea to me. I will be willing to wait if this is
decided
 to be the best course of action >>
Thanks for being understanding Russ. We'll be deciding soon on what course
of action to take. Im hoping Sean and myself will come up with a fair and fun
way to do this. I say Sean because he lives close and seems to be much more
knowledgeable about the mod scene than me, not to mention his own web site.
Im sure something will happen by the end of June, that TB will be in the mail
to someone then.
Eric K