Knowledge was Digest V3 #856

From: WillTier@AOL.COM
Date: Sun May 31 1998 - 00:04:47 EDT

<< Nope, but when I get interested in something I tend to kinda immerse
 myself in it that way... Sponge mode, "need input!" :-) >>

I get that way also but it takes a lot more for me to absorb it and I read
about as slow as my reaction time. Sooo the thing for me to do is if I find
something of interest then I need to convince you that it is interesting and
let you do the work and report on it, what do ya think ? Boy I don't think my
neighbors could handle me hauling out of here with a bunch of yarn taped all
over my truck, yep I leave it up to you..

Bill