Missed shifts was 5 sps & Autos

From: WillTier@AOL.COM
Date: Sun May 31 1998 - 00:04:46 EDT

<< Heh heh heh! You didn't think I'd forget somethin' like that, did ya?
:-)

 (Although, you'll notice that I did leave that statement open to
 interpretation; I never specifically pointed in anybody's direction, so
 if you hadn't admitted to it, this mighta just slipped on by un-noticed. >>

Was hopin. Yeh you did give me a chance but I'm used to attention with all
them flashing red lights so it slipped right by me. Been tinkering on the Dak
this weekend just in case that Vortec shows up on Wed. Win lose or draw that
would be a fun run...

Bill