Re: More ramblings

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jun 01 1998 - 02:24:38 EDT

Man, I Hate my bench! I want a center console for a CD changer and my CB.
My Girlfriend likes them cuz' she can sit right next to me. I thought
about FloFit Seats, but I'm not about some 600 for seats! I'm talkin'
about Boneyard seats. My buddy wrecked his Talon with Leather Buckets,
but they are Tan... I want gray to match my interior so I don't have to
get them re-apholstered. What did you use to bend the brackets? I may do
some Boneyard shoppin' this weekend after I get paid.... go muny!! go
muny!! =)
thanks for the info, man!
-mike sykes

88, V6, LE, 3.55, SlushBox