Re: Breaking Driveshafts (HP) Was: Kids in the truck (via

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Jun 01 1998 - 16:41:38 EDT

Driveshaft breakers,
I was just under my 98 CC R/T today and noticed (couldnt miss it) a Huge
diameter aluminum UN-SPLIT driveshaft on the truck.
 Is this different from other CC 98s (R/T only?) or is it a new design for 98?
 I was pretty "stoked" to see it there (my boss had to have an Al shaft
fitted to his "Camero" to the tune of about 400.00. It seems like this
shaft could handle about as much HP as a 360 can deliver without pressure or
gas.
BKB
98 R/T CC with Big driveshaft.