RE: Re: "off" sticker price and 360 perf parts.

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Jun 01 1998 - 18:25:14 EDT

alan,
I dont feel that bad... I paid 26.8k for my fully loaded (-overhead console
and trailer connect package) R/T CC. I came in a lot later than you did,
found out that almost every dealer had already sold their allocation in San
Diego area. I didnt want to wait till fall to order a 99, and this one was
virtually the second to last R/T in SanDiego as far as I can tell. Then
again Im sure I was lied to. They did throw in the fiberglass toneau cover
(BIG trunk). No other dealer could obtain an R/T no matter how persistent I
was, especially in Amethyst. Thats what you get for being particular. When
I picked it up a waiting list of 3 people had developed in case I backed
out. They even asked me if I wanted to back out. You dont hear that from a
dealer very often. As I was driving away a sales guy offered me 20.00 for a
ride. Its worth it.
BKB