Re: Posted TBody Pics (attn: Mike)

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 01 1998 - 19:14:44 EDT

<< did you round over the
 corner where the throttle body face meets the bore walls? Did you
 remove any mat'l in the bore itself? Thanks.

Steve, I did ! I rounded the corners like crazy and opened up the ports a
decent amount. I did that hoping to complement the Intake work I did last
year when we installed the 5.9
Eric K

PS MIKE!!!! Have you or anyone else heard of the TB Horn?? It is suppose
to direct and force more air in the TB and helps make that air more dense!!
Awesome in theory, but I cant find one so I thought I'd try to make one!!
Eric