Re: Mopars attack Milan (via digest)

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 01 1998 - 19:39:30 EDT

<< I wouldn't be able to make it on the second
 friday of June as I'm heading out to the watch those 300+mph monsters
 in Ohio. The third Friday would be a possibility and the fourth is
 wide open. Anybody else with available date's or suggestions? We can
 arrange the most conveniant date for everybody interested. >>
Terry, Sean, and anyone else! What ever is best for you guys, I dont need a
lot of time to arrange my schedule. Was thinking of maybe driving down to the
Nats for just one day though. Maybe leave that friday and stay the night then
get up and go see the show. So any Fri after that and Im good.
Eric