Re: Re: Posted TBody Pics

From: Jeff Lee (jlee@atlanta.nsc.com)
Date: Tue Jun 02 1998 - 11:03:02 EDT

Mike,

Great pix. Your polish job definitely looks pretty.

After looking at the pix, one area that stands out which might be
improved are the big black hex bolts. Being that the heads are not
exactly smooth, I would imagine that they add a little bit of turbulence
to the air flow (although probably not much).

Ever consider replacing them with round-head alen bolts? Or better yet,
counter sink the holes and use flat-head alen bolts. This would
definitely get them out of the air flow path, and would give the top of
the TB a smoother appearance.

Just a thought. One of these days I may actually get around to doing the
the TB port & polish, so you can take my comments for what their worth
;).

jeff 98 rc 4x2 v8 5spd 3.55sg flares fipk