Re[2]: Re: '97 cupholder

From: rti1pmp@ismd.ups.com
Date: Tue Jun 02 1998 - 12:18:45 EDT

hmmm, welp, my 97 sport with 5 spd has the little
two drink cupholder (one big and one small) built
into the shifter console on the floor. My seats are
not the sport buckets (which I think are the ones
with the tall fixed console between them). My seats
are the 40/20/40 with a flip down center console
that I usually keep flipped up against the back of
the cab. My cupholders don't come out from the
seats like on the sport bucket setup.

Later,

Matt